Labels

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Appalachian Trail

Since I am going to try and do this blog thing, I figured I would post information pertaining to some past trips of note. I will first start with my Appalachian Trail Thru-hike which I completed in 2011 between July and November. It was truly a terrific experience and I shared my (mis)adventures on a trail journal website called Postholer. Click here to check it out!

If reading isn't your thing, I created videos of the hike, as well. Viewer be warned, the camera work isn't that great, and the video quality is passable at best, but I still think it represents thru-hiking the AT quite well!


Appalachian Trail Southbound 2011: Part 1 from Domonick Zanarini on Vimeo.


Appalachian Trail Southbound 2011: Part 2 from Domonick Zanarini on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment